Welcome to TDP360 LLC, the home of Bryan R. Fischer, GD&T, GPS, MBE, MBD, tolerance analysis, engineering standards, and related disciplines author and expert.
Note from Bryan:
I’m pleased to announce the launch of our website.
It’s been a while since I posted new ideas. I’ve been doing a lot of research, talking with companies, assessing the state of industry, and trying to answer some challenging questions that continue to plague industry.
- Why is the uptake and implementation of GD&T and GPS so inconsistent?
- Why do people and companies still struggle with GD&T and GPS decades after their
- Are we standards developers making it better or making it worse?
- How can MBD and MBE help to solve these issues? What do MBD and MBE offer
- Do companies really understand the potential for improvement?
- Do companies really understand the inefficiencies of their drawing-based workflows?
Let me know if you’d like to discuss these issues. We have answers. We can help.
Standards and Standardization
I continue to work with and lead activities in ASME Y14 and ISO TC 213 standardization.
More exciting, we are establishing a new series of Model-Based Enterprise (MBE) standards
These new standards will become the backbone of the digital enterprise.
Feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more and discuss the state of the art.
Take care and good luck!